정보교환
  자유게시판
  이민법 질문
  이민법 관련 소식
  광고 게시판

Q.2020년 대통령 후보로 누구를 지지하시나요?

자유게시판   미국살이 이민자의 삶과 꿈을 도웁니다. ㆍHOME > 정보교환 > 자유게시판

* 아이디를 클릭하면 회원간 쪽지를 보낼 수 있습니다.

자유게시판 풀타임 대학생 work study로 실업수당 거절당한 내용 공유합니다.
04-25-2020 10:41:06
2021 별2주황 조회수 166

I have been assigned to a wage investigation in response to your recent claim for unemployment benefits involving the University.

Your former employer indicates that your wages were not reported for Connecticut Unemployment insurance purposes, because you are excluded from coverage pursuant to Section 31-222(a)(5)(G) of the Connecticut General Statutes. That statute indicates that:

(5) No provision of this chapter, except section 31-254, shall apply to any of the following types of service or employment, except when voluntarily assumed, as provided in section 31-223: . . . (G) Service performed in the employ of a school, college, or university if such service is performed (i) by a student who is enrolled and is regularly attending classes at such school, college or university, or (ii) by the spouse of such a student, if such spouse is advised at the time such spouse commences to perform such service, that (I) the employment of such spouse to perform such service is provided under a program to provide financial assistance to such student by such school, college or university, and (II) such employment will not be covered by any program of unemployment insurance."

Please be aware that the University has not voluntarily chosen to accept coverage for their student workers.

If you were not a student regularly attending classes at the University during the period when you were in their employ, please contact me by Wednesday, April 29th

댓글 3개

인사말  |   Contact us  |   사이트맵

The Law Office of K Choi P.C. | CEO : 최 경규
ADDRESS :(로스엔젤레스 사무실) 3435 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1855, Los Angeles CA 90010
(부에나 파크 사무실) 6131 Orangethorpe Ave. Suite 270, Buena Park CA 90620
TEL : 213-285-0700 (로스엔젤레스) 714-295-0700 (부에나팍)- (070) 4352 - 8651 (한국번호)
E-mail: info@iminstory.com
COPYRIGHT since 2010 Gnullzip P.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.