Q.2020 민주당 대통령 후보로 누구를 지지하시나요 ?

자유게시판   미국살이 이민자의 삶과 꿈을 도웁니다. ㆍHOME > 정보교환 > 자유게시판

* 아이디를 클릭하면 회원간 쪽지를 보낼 수 있습니다.

자유게시판 여행허가와 DACA 취업 이민비자 (영주권) - 근거 자료
06-20-2017 10:26:38
이민스토리 조회수 570

PDF 바로보기

출처 : CUNY(City University of New York) 웹사이트

CUNY 같으면 그래도 꽤 유명한 학교인데, 그 학교의 웹사이트에서 DACA 여행허가를 설명하면서 "취업이민 비자" (즉, 미국 들어오면 영주권) 도 영사관 인터뷰를 통해 받아 올 수 있다고 적어 놓았습니다.  물론 고용주의 청원절차는 미국내에서 1차적으로 거쳐야 합니다.  (근친가족 외 가족초청은 물론입니다) 

이 정도면 이제 의심할 필요가 없을 듯 합니다.  아리까리 하셨던 분들^^ 의심하지 마시고 추진하도록 하십시오.  이 글은 이민변호사 중에서도 제대로 알고 있는 사람이 쓴 글로 보이며 수백 혹은 수천명이 영향을 받을 수 있는 내용에 대하여 책임없이 함부로 쓰지 않았겠죠?  pdf 파일로도 첨부해 놓았습니다.  

FAQ’S ON ADVANCE PAROLE AND DACA

Can I travel outside of the United States temporarily if I have DACA?

Maybe. If you have DACA you may travel outside the United States if USCIS gives you permission called Advance Parole. You will lose your DACA status if you travel outside of the U.S. without Advance Parole.

How do I get Advance Parole?

You can get Advance Parole for one of the following reasons: (1) educational purposes such as a study abroad program, a week-long exchange program, or academic research; (2) employment purposes such as when your job in the United States sends you overseas for assignments, interviews, conferences and trainings; and (3) humanitarian purposes such as getting medical treatment abroad, going to a funeral for a family member, or visiting a sick relative. People who have DACA cannot get Advance Parole for vacations.

Will traveling with Advance Parole help me eventually get a green card? Maybe. Getting a green card is a two-step process. First, a family member or employer must petition for you. After the petition is granted, someone with DACA who traveled outside of the United States with Advance Parole may be eligible to complete the second part of the process, which is either to apply for a green card in the United States (Adjustment of Status) or to go home for an interview at the consulate (Consular Processing.)

It is important to apply for Advance Parole if you entered the United States without going through immigration inspection. Traveling with Advance Parole and re-entering the United States resolves your last entry without inspection and may make you eligible for either: Adjustment of Status

If you are married to a U.S. citizen you can interview and complete the green card process while you are in the United States. This rule also applies to all people the law calls “Immediate Relatives” of U.S. citizens such as, the spouse of a U.S. citizen, the unmarried child under 21 of a U.S. citizen, and the parent of a U.S. citizen child age 21 or older.

OR

Consular Processing If you are not an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, but qualify under another family-based category or an employment-based category, you will have to interview for your green card at a U.S. consulate abroad. Advance Parole will help you return to the United States from your green card interview in your home country. If you are approved, you might be able to return as a permanent resident. If you are not approved, you can still return and continue living in the United States with DACA.

Speak with an authorized immigration expert to find out which category applies to you. How do I get help applying for Advance Parole? CUNY Citizenship Now! can provide you free and expert help to apply for Advance Parole. We can answer your questions about getting a green card and other immigration issues. Make an appointment at one of our centers, listed at cuny.edu/citizenshipnow. 

댓글 3개

인사말  |   Contact us  |   사이트맵

The Law Office of K Choi P.C. | CEO : 최 경규
ADDRESS :(캘리포니아) 6131 Orangethorpe Ave. Suite 270, Buena Park CA 90620
TEL : 213-285-0700 (캘리포니아)- 02-2088-1878 (한국번호)
E-mail: info@iminstory.com
COPYRIGHT since 2010 Gnullzip P.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.